Get Any Report Generated by Consumer
Get All Reports Generated by Consumer
Get Any Report Generated by Customer
Get All Reports Generated by Customer
- inProgress – wait 20 seconds and retry
- failure – failed to generate
- success – done generating
Description: Get a list of all the reports generated for an individual customer.
Verification of Assets (VOA)
MVS module: Financial
Description: The VOA report provides bank validated insight into a borrower’s current financial assets.
- The report shows 2-6 months of credit and debit history.
- The amount of transactions is determined by passing in the fromDate parameter in the report’s API.
Verification of Assets with Income—Transactions (VOAI—Transactions)
MVS module: Financial
Generate report: Generate VOA With Income Report
Description: The VOAI—Transactions report generates after a customer completes a Connect experience with the MVS financial module.
- Up to 24 months of income credit transactions (ordered by account and confidence level) that you can submit to GSEs.
- 2-6 months of all debit and credit transactions.
By default, the history is set to 61 day, but you can change the number of transactions by setting the fromDate parameter in the report’s APIs.
Finicity Verification of Income and Employment—Payroll (VOIE—Payroll)
MVS module: Payroll
Description: The VOIE—Payroll report generates after a customer completes a Connect experience with the MVS payroll module.
- Includes income and the employment summary information including year-to-date (YTD) totals.
- Payroll details for each pay period include:
- Direct deposits
- Data history included in the report is for the current year-to-date for at least two previous years as available.
Note: Refreshing the customer’s payroll report is free one time within 60-days of the original creation date. Additional charges will incur for every additional refresh report thereafter.
Verification of Income and Employment - Paystub (with TXVerify)
MVS modules: Financial, Paystub
- Use tore paystub information.
- For direct integrations that collect paystub information without going through Connect, use this API to store the paystub as an assetId.
- Store Customer Pay Statement
Refresh a report using the assetId from the first report. If the paystub pay date is within the last 30 days, you don’t need to collect another paystub from the borrower.
- Re-verification of income and employment:
- Done within 10 days of closing a loan.
- To verify employment, use the latest direct deposit amount.
- New accounts added:
- The customer didn’t add their pay direct deposit accounts for the first report.
- Extract paystub information:
- The customer is required to go through another Connect session to upload a new paystub for a new report.
- Store the paystub as an assetId before generating a new report.
Description: The VOIE Paystub with TXVerify report digitally extracts pay statement data and then cross-verifies the data with the income transactions directly from the consumer’s financial institution (FI).
- Up to 24 months of income credit transactions per account.
- Paystubs (limit 3) that are manually uploaded and converted to digital format and included as a source of income on the report
The Financial module is called only to verify the customer’s identity previously entered in the financial and payroll modules in a Connect session.
Note: If paystubs aren’t uploaded successfully, or the customer forgets to finish the module, then the report won’t generate.
Verification of Income (VOI)
Description: The customer sign into their banks and permissions the accounts they want used for their financial verification. Analytics identify income streams, both active and inactive, and rank income streams with a confidence score.
Up to 24 months of validated banking data.
Verification of Assets Prequalification Report
Description: Used to capture a verified snapshot of a borrower’s assets.